Staying Safe with Anglia Healthcare & Mobility
Here at Anglia Healthcare and Mobility we understand the worry and uncertainty you may be feeling at the moment, and we want to support you as best we can.
November 2020 : As an essential retailer we are operating with normal opening hours and have taken precautions to make sure all current safety measures are in place. Individual appointments are also available with prior arrangement.
Please call before visiting to book your appointment so we can abide with social distancing and avoid having too many customers in at once.
We are following world health organisation guidelines and our stores have been adapted to abide by all safety rules particularly ensuring the protection of our customers and staff. These include:
- PPE provided to customers and staff when entering the showrooms
- Keeping a safe 2 metre social distancing from others when in showrooms
- If required we can serve you at the main entrance of our premises
- We are disinfecting our showrooms regularly
- You can still access our products online or alternatively ring to place an order
We will constantly analyse the situation and monitor government advice.
Additionally, to keep our customers, staff and communities as safe as possible, all our delivery drivers and in-home consultants are following government guidelines. Washing their hands and using sanitising products before and after delivering the mobility items and thoroughly cleaning the vehicles daily.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to give us a call on 01480 276 938.