Showroom Sales Assistant (Part-time Including Sat)
An experienced showroom Sales Advisor required for our branch in Huntingdon. We are a family run mobility/furniture business that prides itself in supplying high quality products and excellent customer service. Ideal for someone who naturally enjoys selling with proven sales experience and also someone who enjoys helping people.
We have an established reputation for high standards of customer care, innovative new products and a huge range of product choice. As Showroom Sales Advisor you will be working in one of the largest mobility/furniture showrooms in the region - serving customers and advising to sell a full range of mobility products including scooters, manual & powered wheelchairs, daily living aids, stairlifts, rise & recliner chairs, beds and furniture. We have a small friendly team, and you will enjoy experience of working in a homely environmental.
Your main responsibilities include: -
- You will need to be attentive to our customer's needs and have the ability and knowledge to recommend & sell appropriate products. (product training provided)
- Working within a busy showroom dealing with phone enquiries and welcoming visitors to the Company
- Communicating internally and externally to satisfy customer enquiries and orders
- Stock replenishment, deal with sales and purchasing paperwork, housekeeping.
- Organising deliveries coming in and out of the premises.
- Assisting in marketing activities.
- At times some heavy lifting could be required.
You will also be required to be:
- Quick learner who enjoys selling
- Empathetic to the diverse and specialist needs of the customers.
- You must be mature in nature, reliable and trustworthy.
- Presentable, patient and understanding with good active listening skills.
- Excellent at customer service with previous experience in Sales and customer facing environment with a 'can do' attitude.
- Customer focused and enthusiastic, with the ability to work well in a team and equally as well on your own
- From a sales or retail sales background.
Personal Characteristics and Skills Required:
- Experience of sales delivery in similar role and sales driven.
- Experience Commercial awareness and of cost control and planning, prioritising and organising work to meet targets.
- A lateral and innovative thinker, an original problem-solver.
- Specialist knowledge of sales/marketing techniques.
- Self-disciplined, with excellent time management skills, and flexible in order to achieve results.
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to deal with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Self-confident, decisive, resilient and the ability to thrive under pressure in a fast moving environment.
- Strong team player & flexibility with working pattern
- IT literate, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Leadership
- Polite, curious, Hardworking & Loyal
Basic Pay for Showroom Sales Advisor is £10 to £12 per hour depending on experience.
If you would like to apply for any of the above jobs, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.