TSL 500 Step lift
The TSL 500 step lift can be installed outdoors or indoors and will a wheelchair user up to half a metre.
The TSL 500 step lift is often installed outside wheelchair users' homes where steps leading up to the entrance make wheelchair access difficult. The TSL 500 provides a practical solution for low rise access problems in and out of the home where a ramp is not a feasible option.
Safe, reliable and really easy to use, the TSL 500 step lift is the ideal solution for wheelchair users who need to overcome an access problem of up to half a metre. Some benefits of the the TSL 500 step lift include convenient controls with a remote option available and a shallow approach ramp.
The TSL 500 step lift is easy to install and our trained engineers can normally complete the work in just one day.
Key features of the TSL 500 step lift
- Practical - provides both wheelchair and pedestrian access at the same doorway - inside or outside
- Easy to Use - convenient controls (remote option available) and shallow approach ramp
- Easy installation - self contained unit is suitable for mounting on a smooth flat surface, such as concrete or tarmac and can easily be installed in a day
- Cost effective - often cheaper than a ramp and can be easily re-sited
- Reliable - battery back-up provides normal operation (up to 30 cycles) in case of power cut
- Low maintenance - annual servicing recommended. Maintenance contract available
- Safe - built in the UK to BS 6440 by a Company with over 30 years' experience in mobility and access products
- Versatile - the lift will travel up to 500mm with a bridging step or alternatively with upper gate protection
Standard Specification of the TSL 500 Steplift
- Application range: can be sited internally or externally for wheelchair users only
- Maximum safe working load: 250kg
- Closed height: 75mm
- Maximum height served: 500mm
- Power supply electrical reuirements: 220 / 240V~50 / 60 Hz-13A single phase
- Low voltage control system: 24V DC
- Operating temperature rang: -10 degrees C to 40 degrees C
- Safety: automatic wheelchair arrestor mechanism and full battery back-up. Constant pressure controls
- Drive: hydraulic scissor mechanism
Not available to buy online.