S7 CR Inclined Platform Stairlift
This highly versatile inclined platform stairlift is functional and reliable with many built-in safety features.
The Terry S7 CR model is an inclined platform stairlift designed for curved stairways. The S7 CR is a safe, reliable and cost-effective accessibility solution. This lift can be installed with little or no structural modifications.
Functional and Versatile
- Platform folds to a narrow profile for maximum stairway clearance
- Wireless landing call stations
- Constant pressure controls for user or attendant
- Joystick carriage control
- Key controlled operation
- Power-fold platform, ramps and arms that fold down
- Audio signal from moving platform
Safety features of the S7 CR Inclined Platform Lift
- Emergency stop button
- Platform stops automatically when sensitive surfaces detect obstructions
- Barrier arms surround and protect the user, automatically locking down before the platform moves
- Under platform sensing plate and bi-directional ramp sensors
- Pedestrian safety lights along base of ramps
- Pressure sensitive side contact edges
- Emergency manual lowering and folding
Safety and reliability in operation are essential for a 'public access' inclined platform lift. S7 CR safety features make sure it is impossible to operate the lift until the barrier arms and ramps are folded and in place. The lift also stops automatically at the upper and lower landings.
Constant pressure controls allow the user to stop the lift at any time. It will stop automatically if there is an obstruction on the staircase - and if power to the lift fails, it can be operated manually.
To discuss your requirements or arrange a free site survey, call us now on 0800 042 42 45.
Standard Specification of the S7 CR Wheelchair Platform Stairlift
- Clear Platform Area: 800mm x 1220mm
- Rated Speed: 0.10 mtrs / sec
- Safe Working Load: 225Kg
- Lifting Mechanism: Wire rope and ball drive
- Electrical supply: 240 volts single phase on a dedicated 13 amp circuit.
- Stair Angle: 20 - 45 degrees
- Finish: Stone grey (RAL 7030)
- Design Standard: CE, EN81-40, ISO9386-2
Not available to buy online.