Malvern Lift & Recline Chair
Wonderfully comfortable 'Lift & Rise' Recliner also available in Petite, Small, Standard and Royale sizes.
Single and Dual motor options
Features attractive scroll arms, full-width 'chaise' seating and a soft, fibre-filled back for excellent head and lumbar support.
The smooth and easy two-button control enables the footrest to be raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on the Dual Motor version) from a starting position 20cm (8") from the wall.
- This Recliner is designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
- Choice of Soft Covers or Leather
- Matching ACCESSORIES and FABRIC RANGE available
- NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY option in selected popular fabrics (at extra cost)
- Matching sofas available
Not available to buy online.